There are a large number of other organisations that can help and support you, depending on your need. This section contains a list of useful links to organisations and/or websites that can provide more information, specific detail on a topic, or support and advice. Please note that while care has been taken in providing these links they do not constitute endorsement or approval of those other websites or their content.
- Headache Australia - the Brain Foundation's website for all Headache and Migraine information
- Virtual Medical Centre - Australia's most popular health and medical information website written by doctors. It includes trustworthy information on symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, drugs, lifestyle, 3D animations, medical tools, and health forums.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (USA)
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists
- Neurosurgical Society of Australasia
- Australian Neuroscience Society
- Victorian Brain and Spine Centre
- BrainLink - a Victorian based service that is dedicated to improving the quality of life of people affected by acquired disorders of the brain.
- Brain Food Factory - exercises for the brain
- Brain Tumour Alliance Association - Australian brain tumour patient and caregiver organisation.
- Pain Australia - Painaustralia is a national not-for-profit network of health care, consumer and related organisations. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for people with pain and their families, and to minimise the burden of pain on individuals and the community, by facilitating implementation of the National Pain Strategy.
- Carers Australia
- Sydney Vestibular Physiotherapy - is an evidence-based practice that focuses on the treatment of patients with vertigo. The practice specialises in the management of acute and chronic vestibular impairments.
- Betterhealth Channel
- My Doctor
- CanTeen (Australian Organisation for young people living with cancer)
www.canteen.org.au or www.nowwhat.org.au
- The Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- NPS - National Prescribing Service - Australian medicine information
- PubMed - Online reference library for scientific/medical research papers (International) - www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
American Academy of Neurology - www.aan.com
- Brain and Spine Foundation (UK) - www.brainandspine.org.uk
- National Headache Foundation (USA) - www.headaches.org
- Society for Neuroscience (USA) - apu.sfn.org
- The Dana Foundation (USA) -private philanthropic organization that supports brain research through grants, publications, and educational programs. - www.dana.org
- European Dana Alliance for the Brain - www.edab.net