Each year Zombie Walks are held in several cities and towns around Australia. The Brain Foundation has been chosen by organisers in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Mackay and Perth as their elected charity and we receive much needed funds for our research grant program.
We are also very grateful for donations from Silver Fox Comics and their graphic novel and print series Zombie Cities. For each print sale $2 is donated to the Brain Foundation.
- Sydney Zombie Walk – 4 November 2017
- Brisbane Zombie Walk – Cancelled for 2017 due to lack of public financial support
- Townsville Zombie Walk – TBA
- Melbourne Zombie Walk – 4 November 2017
- Tamworth Zombie walk – 27th October 2017, 7PM, Bicentennial Park, Tamworth
Watch below the video from Brisbane Zombie Walk 2014.